Thursday, September 2, 2010

Muddiest Point #1

To be entirely honest, I believe the muddiest point this week was the assignment of the muddiest point. I am uncertain if the topic was discussed in class (due to not viewing the video due to technical problems this week), but, in my opinion, the definition provided by the powerpoint presentation didn’t clearly present the idea of the assignment. I was uncertain if it meant only the topics discussed in class, or something that was unclear in the readings, or even a question that we should pose to the class via our blogs.

Of course, after seeing some of the muddiest points of my peers, I do have to wonder if my reading of the concept and assignment was correct, or if I am honestly missing something at the moment.

And with that, I should get back to my other assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment